Monday, September 11, 2006

Up to the Challenge?

I had some more scraps of my blossoms sitting around and wanted to do something with them so I decided to do another weave. This is a very toned down version of Sketch Challenge 88 on Splitcoast Stampers. I kind of cheated in that the heart, as the fourth layer, is *supposed* to be on top of the weave, not straddling both layers.


Oh well, at least I did something! I initially thought that if I put the little white x's it would look somewhat like stitching and quilting - carrying forth the weave/quilt of the layer. I guess it does but if I were to do it over again, I'm not sure I would put them on there.

Supplies used - all supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted:
Stamps: Print Patter, Linen, Blossoms Abound, Wonderful Words
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Green Galore, Gable Green, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, On Board Accents, White Signo Gel Pen, Making Memories Brads
I definitely feel better now. Much better than during my previous post.

No comments: