Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Success!

Well, sort of anyway! I got my header changed to what I wanted, but can't get it to stretch over the entire header section so I have some blue - but hey, who's counting? LOL, *I* did it!!! Since I wasted an entire day trying to figure it out, I didn't get to stamp, but definitely plan on it today!

Now I'm going to go out into left field here. My oldest child turned 16 yesterday. Phew! It has really made me reflective - it seems like just yesterday that we were holding him in our arms. He's anxious to drive - we couldn't get him into drivers' ed over the summer because of the move - he starts classes this weekend. His dad took him out once in a while before he left, and now I've been doing it. We went out yesterday afternoon for a lesson. When S gets home we'll be buying both of them "new" trucks - NOT new, but new to them! G was "chomping at the bit" to put in job applications and completed and turned in one yesterday, and has 3 more he is working on. I think it will be good for him. He hates it here. He has no friends, he says he's a "loner" and is having some issues with me and his father because we "chose" to come here. It's bound to get better soon - I pray that basketball season gets here soon, and that he makes the team. I think it would definitely be the end of our world if he didn't.

I guess I can't stamp if I'm typing, so I'm outta here for now, back later!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Oh - you got the header to work - great. I think you just need to shorten your picture a bit and then it will fill more area! I will look for the three column template - I haven't forgotten you - just busy with work!!