Friday, September 08, 2006

Too Simple!?

I wanted to play around with Halloween and had an idea. I thought it would look clean and simple - problem is I think it is TOO simple.


I did the "Faux Shaving Cream" technique on the pumpkins and saying, and made faux eyelets also (courtesy of MamaK and Em on SCS). AND, I got to play with some more of my new ribbon - but something's missing - I think there is still too much white.

Give it to me straight, I can take it - what do *you* think?

Supplies: All items by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:

Stamps: Trick or Treat, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Classic Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore (for "shaving cream"), Certainly Celery
Accessories: Dimensionals, Non-SU! ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I don't think it is too simple at all. I think that if you any more you will be WAY to busy! I like it..very cute, and not too simple!

Melissa