Friday, September 22, 2006

TahDah!!!

So here it is!! I got rid of the Pacifica and got my new Suburban!! I did all the dealing yesterday, but just brought the Suburban home today.



I'm so excited! I love it! C doesn't like the color, G is so-so - he thinks it is too big, but knows we really need it. I get custom wheels and new tires put on next week, part of the deal. I'm in heaven!

I know I will get some who say I shouldn't be driving such a big gas hog, etc. But I was actually getting worse gas mileage with the Pacifica than I will with this. And with my "growing" family - LOL, their height and size, not in numbers - I definitely am going to enjoy it!

We're in the middle of our "GG weekend" - see below - but I am hoping to be able to do some stamping tomorrow. I'm going through withdrawals!!


No comments: