Friday, September 08, 2006

Halloween Fun

This one I like. LOL, figures - it uses background papers. I have been getting into them so much more now - especially since I have finally decided to cut them up... I have kept my papers in pristine condition - I don't like cutting them, they're too pretty to look at. *grin* - guess you could call me a hoarder. A couple of weeks ago I took the plunge and actually cut into one of my sets - and now there's no stopping me!

This one actually just used scraps from something else I had done - I believe it was the notecards. I tend to throw *nothing* away - maybe if I did my desk would be a little cleaner once in a while!

I also double dyed my ribbon on this one, so it is two-sided. Take white grosgrain ribbon and use your daubers and pastel chalks. I didn't have daubers so I used cotton balls - a little messier - you can see smears of chalk if you click on the card - but I achieved the same result. I used Only Orange and Green Galore.

All supplies Stampin' Up!:
Cardstock: Green Galore - base, Only Orange, Dots & Dashes
Stamps: Trick Or Treat
Classic Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, Green Galore
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pastels, Cutter Kit - the cutter blade to make a hole at the top of the card to put the ribbon through.

No comments: