Monday, September 04, 2006

"Lovin' Them Notecards!"


While watching movies with C last night after our run to Michael's and Golden Spoon for yogurt - YUM! - I came up with these notecards. I am so hooked on these things I literally sat with all of my patterned paper last night figuring out what combinations I am going to use as I make more. These are going to be a gift to my sister-in-law for her upcoming birthday. I made a total of 12 - three each of the four designs, all with matching envelopes.
All Products Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Bodacious Bouquets
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Friends & Family Simply Scrappin Kit (hostess)
Ink: So Saffron Classic
To make the dots - I used an old stump (the ones for gamsol)
I have some other projects in the works on my desk but have to go pick up my soon to be 16 year old (tomorrow!) - he spent with weekend with friends - and will be back later!
I hope you have all enjoyed your holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your notecards are simply wonderful! Very classy looking. I might try my hand at making some soon - you've inspired me! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen..I really like your notecards. Very cool! Is this the one inspired by C's B-day card?

Melissa