Friday, August 04, 2006

So much fun!

I have thoroughly enjoyed working in the office today - I got my new desk set up, I have the computer and printer on it, still have to get the scanner set up, I have all my stamp sets cut and mounted, and my scrapbooks are sitting here begging to be played with. I renamed my site once again to "Simply Stampin." I think that fits me. I have always been a stamp on the fly type of person - I never have time to sit and play a lot so I have always done simple cards. As much as I would like my style to change, and I do dabble from time to time, I always end up with my simple, quick stuff - hence Simply Stampin.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to play. In order to keep the peace around this house I am taking the kids to rescue a dog from the pound tomorrow. We have looked at the pictures and are debating betwee two or three - I will post pics once we get it home!

No comments: