Friday, August 25, 2006

Fun Frames


I just have to say I *love* being back in the states and having more crafting options available to me! I am going to a meeting with some other area demos tomorrow and have to take something that is stamped as a door prize. Well, I didn't stamp, but I did use all Stampin' Up! products. I have to tell you, for a $2.49 frame to end up like this, I think I will be doing a lot more as gifts in the near future!! I didn't want the frame to be completely empty when I took a picture of it, so I put in a picture of C and Lucky. The frame says "favorite friend" - and it's a very appropriate picture. LOL, so much so that she is now begging me to make a frame just like it to put this picture in for herself.

On another note, here's to keeping fingers and toes crossed, and even saying a little prayer. I went on another job interview this morning. The firm that I interviewed with has 3 positions open, two downtown (about 45 minutes away) and one about 15 minutes away in a different office. I found out this afternoon that they are seriously considering me for the job that is closer to my house, they are just waiting on the results of my skills testing. I didn't hear anything back late this afternoon so now I have to wait until Monday.

*Sigh* I don't know what's worse - not knowing anything at all, or knowing that they're interested and then the waiting period.....with the possibility of them not wanting me at all.... but I'm not thinking that way - they *do* want me and I *will* get this job!!! So why am I so stressed?

No comments: