Monday, August 28, 2006

Hooked!


In part of my branching out and wanting to try new things with my stamping, I forced myself to buy some non-Stampin' Up! stamps. I have been seeing some things done with this little guy and absolutely *love* him, so decided to finally check out the Whipper Snapper Designs website. LOL, boy was I in for trouble!!

I have seen so many cards and designs done with Gamsol that I just had to try it out. I actually received my Gamsol and stumps from Inky Antics back before I left Okinawa, but never had a chance to play with them. Unfortunately, I don't have Prismacolor pencils, but do have Stampin' Up!'s Pure Color pencils, which also work.

I had a blast making this little dude - my stamps got here this morning and I just *had* to play with him immediately! I feel like there is still something missing from this card, but didn't want to put a ribbon on and interrupt the picture. Oh how I wish I had the new colored brads from SU! Guess those will definitely go on my next order!

No comments: