Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's All About Me!!






I thought I'd share a little of my other passion here with you - scrapbooking! These pages are the beginning of an All About Me album. As mothers and scrapbookers, or just as scrapbookers in general, we tend to scrap events, holidays, pets, children -- everything *but* ourselves! I found this album by Lisa Bearnson on QVC - it's one of four, the other three being: All About You; Family; and the Year in Review. Although I *do* enjoy coming up with ideas for pages on my own, I do like how all of the ingredients to make this album are already included.

If you've never done an album about yourself, I suggest thinking about it - but be warned - it's HARD!! I have found that working in this album has made me very self reflective - and I don't always like what I see. However, with that being said, I believe albums strictly about yourself will provide your family members and friends with some wonderful insight into who you are and what makes you tick. And as with all scrapbooks, think of the legacy that you will leave!

I'll add more pages as I get them done, and will also put in some pages from other albums that I'm proud of . I will also be putting in a link to a scrapping gallery on the sidebar where my convention pictures are located.

No comments: