Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fingers Crossed?!?

Now that the kids are back in school and life is starting to settle into a routine, I have "kicked it up a notch" in my search for employment. I interviewed with a firm last Friday - see "Fun Frames" below. I have been waiting all week to hear something. I knew that the firm had done a background check, and the agency that sent me has been checking my references. Fast forward to today - in exactly 4 hours from now, I have an interview with three attorneys and after I meet with them I meet with the office manager. I was told I would probably know something definite either this afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning.

Can you say "no pressure?" LOL - neither can I! It's bad enough having to interview, but having to sit with three attorneys at once - give me strength!

So think happy thoughts for me please, keep all your fingers and toes crossed, and if you're the praying type, even say a little prayer! I'll update with more as soon as I know something!

No comments: