Thursday, March 30, 2006

Joining the Revolution

So this is something that I have thought about doing for a long time - guess it's time I join the revolution. My life as a stamping, scrapbooking, Marine Corps wife - I also happen to resemble a taxi driver - at least my kids think so! Funny how when I want something my 15 yr old doesn't want anything to do with me, but when he wants something from me - be it a ride, money, or some other sort of favor he just expects it will happen, and on his time schedule. Hopefully this will evolve into a serious stamping and scrapping blog. Right now I don't have much time to do either one - we are currently in Okinawa, Japan, and have been here for the past 3.5 years - but are soon moving back to the states to MCAS Miramar. With the move will be my own room - LOL, I don't think the family will ever see me again! G has his "bat cave" - I'll have to figure out what my room will be called.... any suggestions?

No comments: